Well here it is! Introducing M.I.K[E]
(Multi-Use Inflatable Kayak [Expedition Spec.]). Available in 11 and 13 foot versions.
This guy has more uses than a multi-tool. This inflatable kayak can be packed down, hiked in, paddled solo or with the family. Hucked down
staunch white water or cruise along your favourite lake. It's set up for extended expeditions with room and tie down points for
ample gear. You can even paddle it with a canoe or kayak paddle.
Both 11 and 13 foot versions have all the same great features, the 13ft is perfect for 2 people and expedition gear.
The 11ft is more suited to a 2 person day trip boat or single expedition boat.
- 4 main air chambers for safety and convenience. Adds the ability to limp down river to a suitable repair location in the unlikely event of a puncture;
- Gear 'D Rings' 4 front and 2 rear for securing drybags and equipment on expeditions;
- 3 position adjustable seating, to quickly and easily regulate boats trim, set up for single paddler / double paddler or remove seats completely;
- Large tubes providing unmatches stability in moving water;
- Lots of rocker and self-bailing for performance in white water, keeping the boat high and dry;
- I beam floor provides great tracking and smooth rocker profile for excellent forward speed;
- Ribbed armour on bottom for durability and supreme puncture protection;
- Supplied with reflective ropes fitted ;
- To see the MIKe in action, go to the news page and click on the 'MIKe Mitta Montage' page
MAKE AN ENQUIRY