Designed as a double expedition kayak and fleet hire boat. What does that mean? It needs to be tough as nails, easy to use,
comfortable for long trips and actually store 2 peoples gear for a week-long trip.
The ORCA has a comfy molded seat, will accomodate paddlers up to approx 6'5". It's super easy to pack with 3 massive hatch openings and beginners will
love the confidence inspiring stability. All the fittings are heavy duty - stainless steel and aluminium. The rudder has an ergonomically placed colour
coded easy engagement system coupled to one handed, quick adjusting pedals. Combine these features and you have a boat that is easy for first time kayakers
to master and will please any expert on a long expedition.
- Stainless steel deck fittings;
- 10mm reflective deck rope that doubles as solid lifting/carrying points;
- Massive, heavy duty, dual density rubber hatches, 450mm long by 330mm wide;
- A whopping 262lt of dry storage space, Front 75lt - Middle 105lt - Back 82lt;
- 3 layer Superlinear plastic - Stiff and strong;
- Strong aluminium rudder;
- Colour coded toggle rudder engagement, mounted in front of rear paddler for easy use;
- Simple, quick adjustable footpedals and auto adjusting rudder cable;
- Moulded seat with high knee seating position for lower back support and all day comfort;
- Built tough to stand up to the demands of tour operators and the rigours of long expeditions alike.
- Optional Extras; Knee braces -Hip pads - Kevlar edged adjustable waist spray decks - Hand bilge pumps - Paddles
MAKE AN ENQUIRY